Hot water heaters are an essential item in any household. When problems arise with your hot water heater, there will be obvious signs, such as water leaking from your unit. These problems often arise without warning and can be solved with either water heater repair or water heater installation. Some other common signs that repair or installation is needed are as follows:
- Unusual noises coming from the tank
- Any kind of discoloration
- Water temperature is lukewarm
- Unpleasant odors and smells
- Shortage of hot water
- Temperatures of an extreme nature
A malfunctioning water heater will indicate that there is something wrong and when the problem cannot be fixed, an entire new unit is recommended. Ammons Plumbing specializes in both the installation and repair of all types of water heaters, including the following:
– These are often required to be accompanied by a blower, which helps with ventilation. Gas heaters generally have a long life span and operate with a sealed burner.
– Installation is easier with this type of heater because it does not require any ventilation. They can hold as little as 30 gallons or as many as 100 gallons of water.
– These models provide a supply of hot water that is endless. There is also no need for large spaces as these models can fit into smaller areas.
At Ammons Plumbing, one of our technicians will inspect your water heater and offer you the choice of repair or installation, depending on your specific needs. Most water heaters will last anywhere from 8 to 12 years, so if there is a problem before that time, there is a good chance that a simple repair will solve the problem.
Water heaters generally account for about a fourth of the energy used inside a home, so it is important to monitor them accordingly. Older units consume even more energy which costs the homeowner more money in bills each month. Ammons Plumbing will inspect for sediment buildup and other issues that can lead to bigger, more expensive problems down the road.
When your water heater starts giving you problems, contact the team at Ammons Plumbing as we can determine whether we can repair your current water heater or install a new one at an affordable price.